REFUNDS & COMPLAINTS
1. You may make a complaint or request a refund from The Meeting Ground.
2. According to Australian Consumer Law (ACL), The Meeting Ground is not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind or make a wrong decision in respect of any purchase of a Product.
3. In the event that an ordered item is not available or unable to fulfil, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the phone number/ email address provided at the time the order was made to arrange an agreeable alternative or a full refund.
4. We will manage requests for refunds per The Meeting Ground Policy and the Australian Consumer Law.
5. You can choose a refund or exchange if an item:
Is significantly different from the description or sample upon ordering
Is unsafe/ unfit for consumption
Has not been supplied
6. To obtain a refund or replacement, please return your meal to The Meeting Ground or call us immediately, with your details and explain the basis of your refund request. If dining in, please ask to speak with the Manager.
7. The agreed amount will be refunded to you in cash or onto your credit card subject to the payment method used in the original transaction. Any store credit, if requested/agreed by you and The Meeting Ground.
8. All claims must be made within a reasonable time from the time of receipt.
9. This section is not intended to exclude, restrict, or modify any of your
consumer guarantee rights under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth) and corresponding provisions of State or Territory Legislation.